lördag 28 september 2013

Game 54: Win

29/9 2013
Solo Queue
Corki ADC
Personal Stats: 11/3/17
Team Stats: 49/31
It's really obvious ADC is my worst role, because while I sometimes need to think about what I need to learn in other roles, it's always crystal clear when playing ADC. This was a great game. Me and Thresh had a very smooth laning phase with few obstacles. Dodging enemy Caitlyn and Zyra's skillshots weren't too hard, and I don't really think Caitlyn utilised her superior range. The short range is always a scary part when playing Corki, and while it didn't show in lane, it was a pretty big problem in team fights. I think I learned some pretty major things about positioning since last game, since I was in much better spots this time. But some damage will always slip through, and I got taken down to low HP pretty often. When that happened, I had to flee from the heat of the battle (I used my jump ability as a re-positioning tool this time, rather than as an initiator, which worked much better), but then I wasn't able to participate as much as I wanted to, even though I was fed. This game actually came close to being lost one or two times thanks to that. So even though I played much better than last game, I still need to work on my positioning and how I can be as useful as I can to my team.
Win/Loss rate: 28/26 (51,85/48,15%)
























Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar