söndag 21 juli 2013

Game 18: Win

Game 18: Win
21/7 2013
Solo Queue
Malphite Top
Personal Stats: 6/2/4
Team Stats: 34/11
The first time in ranked I actually did a strategic counter pick. Or at least, that's what my teammates told me, hehe. They wanted me to go Malphite against Jax, and it worked out. Until level 6, he was so afraid to go near me that I stayed ahead of him in farm for the rest of the game. Once both of us got our ults, we started trading alot more and were very even. He might have been slightly better than me at that point, actually, but my jungler ganked more than his and our premade bot players rocked their lane. In the end, it all went down for the other team. I have to say, I'm proud of a few of my ults that worked as really nice engagement openings.
Win/Loss rate: 10/8 (55,56/44,44%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar