onsdag 24 juli 2013

Game 26: Win

24/7 2013
Solo Queue
Cho'Gath Top
Personal Stats: 7/1/9
Team Stats: 41/19
We had a Sona going mid this game, which I thought was interesting. It really worked, as she outplayed her lane opponent Orianna quite nicely. I had a nice and passive laning phase against Nasus where we traded quite evenly and I managed to farm just a bit better than him. Neither of us got ganked by the junglers, though. Maybe they thought our lane was so even that it didn't needed to be ganked, which I question. Nasus lost the lane entirely though when our Sona ganked him and I managed one 1v1 kill with my Feast. Bot lane had some troubles at the beginning, but enemy Tristana couldn't carry her team even though she was better than our Varus in the early game. I really liked our jungler this game, as she did some very nice dive engagements underneath turrets that really payed off.
Win/Loss rate: 14/12 (53,85/46,15%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar