söndag 28 juli 2013

Game 32: Win

27/7 2013
Solo Queue
Morgana Mid
Personal Stats: 6/10/18
Team Stats: 30/38
It is so nice to be on the team that turns a game every now and again. This really did look like a lost thing. I got counter picked by Zed, who dominated me in lane and then went on an insane killing spree, I think he was 15/1 at some point. Our team fights didn't go much better either, our focus was rather poor and we kept getting cauht off guard. Then, we did manage to take one sneaky baron, and suddenly it was as if everything had changed. The baron buff, plus Zhonya's Hourglass on me which took a long time to get because I was so far behind, plus some new team morale caused us to suddenly win fight after fight. We were still technically weaker than them, so we couldn't push for long after winning the fights, but we didn't need to hurry with the pushing because we jsut kept winning. We managed to sneak in another baron kill some time later and kept going. There was a really intense moment which was the next to last team fight, which we actually lost. I thought for sure it was over, but we had super minions in their base at that point, so they couldn't finish the match. During our respawining time, enemy Nautilus somehow got executed by our inhibitor turret. As soon as we respawned, we took the chance and rushed for their nexus turrets. We picked them off slowly, only scoring the ace seconds before one of them respawned again, but that was all we needed. Their nexus went down and I just realised how sweaty I was. A nice win that I really think we deserved.
Win/Loss rate: 16/16 (50/50%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar