måndag 29 juli 2013

Game 33: Win

30/7 2013
Solo Queue
Leona Support
Personal Stats: 5/3/10
Team Stats: 28/15
Another game that shows why you shouldn't be so quick at getting demoralized and calling gg ten minutes in. Things were going pretty badly. We got ganked a lot in bot lane and enemy jungler Lee Sin was getting kills very fast. A few bad positionings from all of us led to the game looking pretty grim. But then we started playing better in bot lane. I made an effort to notice when Lee Sin was in another lane and tried to make those moments count, and our jungler Nunu tried to stay near bot more. Two or three times both the junglers and the mid players came to bot, making our lane the big rumble area. Slowly but surely, we won engagements. It took awhile, but we learned to stay together as a team. After we managed to get a baron buff (though it was rather intense as at least three enemy players gathered around the baron pit, looking for a chance to steal it), we quickly retreated, regrouped and made the final push. I managed to jump right into and use my ulti on at least three members on the enemy team (and they started focusing me, which was the best thing they could have done for us) and that led to the end of the game. The negative thing with this game, besides the beginning, was that I stole five kills. I picked up a double kill when Graves and I had a really close duel with enemy Ezreal and Taric (I just used everything I had to keep my adc alive, I didn't have time to let him get kills) and then I got three more kills during team fights. It's a bit hard to avoid doing that with Leona, seeing as the damage component of her W is delayed, but I think what I can attempt to better myself at is to get a better feel of when I need to use everything to stop an enemy from getting away or scoring a kill and when there just isn't a chance for him/her to do so.
Win/Loss rate: 17/16 (51,52/48,48%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar