onsdag 24 juli 2013

Game 25: Win

24/7 2013
Solo Queue
Leona Support
Personal Stats: 2/8/12
Team Stats: 40/30
A really intense and fun to play match. Everything was very even. Kills got traded all around, if one team scored a kill then the other one did a minute after. We did lose bot lane by a little bit, enemy Draven farmed a bit better than Caitlyn and enemy Amumu was a really good jungler, ganking us two or three times from a new location every time. The teamfights were very even too, but we managed to take dragon a few more times, giving us a gold lead (I think) and also one Baron. Eventually, we managed to edge them out. One moment I have to mention that was truly hilarious was when enemy Draven and Viktor were doing baron by themselves. It was late in the game, so they had no problem doing it. I warded right as baron hit about 5% hp, my team was nowhere near me, and I thought to myself: "Screw it." I pressed my Eclipse ability, jumped in on Draven, ran for baron... and my Eclipse popped off and killed it! Then of course I was killed, but the rest of my teammates now had the buff. It was really hilarious and one of the best moments from playing as Leona for me.
Win/Loss rate: 13/12 (52/48%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar