måndag 22 juli 2013

Game 21: Loss

22/7 2013
Solo Queue
Cho'Gath Top
Personal Stats: 3/1/8
Team Stats: 29/29
The most intense and even game I've had in ranked yet. As you can see, the kills ended up exactly even on both sides. I dominated my lane against Riven, something I think I really shouldn't be able to do, and I was a huge influence in team fights. I enabled so much with my Reptures, it went really well. But then came that one final push from the other team. Our ADC got caught out, we all panicked and three of us got killed. Me and our jungler, who was the two who survived, was powerful but couldn't do anything against their entire team. It came down to me as a carry versus enemy Varus as a carry. Obviously, he'll win. A really good game, but I'm a bit frustrated that we lost it.
Win/Loss rate: 10/11 (47,62/52,38%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar