söndag 4 augusti 2013

Game 37: Loss

1/8 2013
Solo Queue
Leona Support
Personal Stats: 2/6/8
Team Stats: 17/25
Again, it's not often you can say a loss is one person's fault, and I REALLY hate to be the guy who blames someone... but I gotta say, our Zed cost us this game by doing exactly what I did in game 34. He got caught out in a stupid, stupid way that everyone saw coming and we lost. It was a REALLY even game too, and I hate that it ended so anticlimactic. I wouldn't have minded if we lost in a teamfight, but the way this went down, it was a 4v5 when it really shouldn't have been. Otherwise, the game was good. We had  a rough start but managed to catch up really good. We traded inhibitors back and forth and I don't think I've ever gotten this many items as a supprt before. A long, intense, and fun game... but the ending makes me sad. But hopefully, he learned his lesson the way I did the time I did that. And it's pointless to focus on other people's mistakes, so I shouldn't.
Win/Loss rate: 17/20 (45,95/54,05%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar