fredag 9 augusti 2013

Game 44: Win

9/8 2013
Duo Queue with MrDavido
Nunu Jungler
Personal Stats: 3/3/17
Team Stats: 34/21
Now this was a great game for learning more about jungling. The thing here was that pretty much all our lanes were pushed, but the game was still even overall. So it was hard for me to come from the river and get a good gank. This was a little bit of a dilemma the first half of the game, and my teammates were starting to get a bit annoyed... and then I asked my duo partner over Skype what to do, and he casually said: "Well, you could try coming through the lane..." DERP! I completely forgot that's an option! Not really much else to say about the game other than that, but that's enough of a lesson here. I don't think I'll forget about this in future jungle games.
Win/Loss rate: 22/22 (50/50%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar