torsdag 15 augusti 2013

Game 49: Win

15/8 2013
Solo Queue
Leona Support
Personal Stats: 3/6/26
Team Stats: 39/28
A nice game to start off Silver III. It looked a bit dark in the beginning, enemy Trundle had way better early game than our Renekton, Nidalee had a pretty rough time against enemy Ahri and I made some pretty bad calls in bot lane. I used my combo on enemy Taric more than once, thinking that "he's closest and the easiest target right now", when of course that was the wrong move, I should've gone for enemy Varus. Overall, the other team had a better laning phase than us. We did manage to turn it around though, but I'm not sure exactly how. We just managed to get better teamfights. The other team was still a threat, and occasionally they turned a fight on us really well, but mostly we did fine. This game was great for two reasons: One; it showed me why I should always focus the enemy ADC, as we were punished for me not doing so. Two; I realised I have been getting better at something I've struggled with a really long time as support: To use my active items! As embarrissing as it, since they are so crucial for support, I often forget I have them. This match though, I remembered them in about eight or nine out of ten fights, which is a huge improvement for me. This gives me hope that my practice in this game is bearing fruit.
Win/Loss rate: 26/23 (53,06/46,94%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar