måndag 5 augusti 2013

Game 41: Win

4/8 2013
Solo Queue
Cho'Gath Top
Personal Stats: 8/3/11
Team Stats: 34/34
A really close game with many teamfights going in both teams' favor. My laning phase against Wukong was pretty tough, but I'm happy with how I managed to pull it off. He had more damage than me and forced me back alot, but I still managed to stay above him in farm. The whole game was intense with kills being traded everywhere. Bot lane was especially exciting with much action in it. It was rather hard for me to decide who to focus in the teamfights, enemy Elise or Caitlyn. I guess the usual rule is to focus the ADC, but Elise was really dangerous too but in melee range. It worked out well though, I poked pretty good with Ruptures and managed to use my Feast on good targets. Most of the time, anyway.
Win/Loss rate: 19/22 (46,34/53,66%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar