tisdag 13 augusti 2013

Game 46 (Promotional): Win

12/8 2013
Solo Queue
Jax Top
Personal Stats: 5/5/7
Team Stats: 47/18
I'm wondering whether I actually did the right thing in choosing Jax here... See, I knew I was going up against Jayce, and my standard choice for top is usually Cho'Gath (or Malphite, but he was banned). However, I worried Cho may be too squishy and slow to lane against Jayce, so I asked my teammates. They thought I should go Jax and so I did. But now I'm wondering if it actually made any difference, because Jayce still won top lane pretty handily. I'm going to have to look into that more, I think. Anyway, besides my lane, the laning phase was more or less of a curbstomp. Once the teamfights started, things got a little bit more dangerous, but we still had a huge upper hand. I had to decide alot between staying with the team or pushing back Jayce's split pushing in this game, which was rather hard. Once or twice my team failed without me, so I probably made many wrong decisions here. Either way, more thanks to my teammates than me, that's one promotional match won, one to go!
Win/Loss rate: 24/22 (52,17/47,83%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar