tisdag 6 augusti 2013

Game 42: Win

6/8 2013
Solo Queue
Leona Support
Personal Stats: 2/20/21
Team Stats: 37/44
This one started off even, then drifted into "We can win this but we're not gonna because our engagements are so bad", but then we actually won! The laning phase was, as I said, even. Kills were being traded pretty much everywhere. We got slightly edged out in bot lane, enemy Varus and Sona engaged pretty nicely a few times to which I and Kog'Maw didn't respond accordingly, due to lacking communication or reaction time. We didn't lose too badly though, and the lane wasn't a huge dent in the match overall. Then everyone started roaming, and things got a bit trickier. We were able to get the dragon two or three times, but the actual teamfights did not often go so well. Our focus was pretty bad and I often ran away trying to survive when really I should have just stayed, dish out as much damage as possible and then die for my team. But even though we started to slip and lose, our team was mostly good with the feedback instead of just raging in chat, and it started to feel as we all got more and more on the same page about how we wanted to handle things. We "gave" baron to the enemy team once, but then four of them lost the buff from a fight under our turret, which lifted our spirits. The game ended in a pretty awesome fashion. We all gathered outside the baron pit as the enemy team attempted to kill it. Jarvan jumped in, smote it, and stole it! I tried to jump in on someone, but my ability didn't reach. I was forced to just put my ultimate in the pit and then run all the way around. By this point, the whole thing had become a full 5v5. The announcer started calling out kills and I got really worried. It sounded like we were losing, and I started to not really know what was going on. That's a re-occurring problem that I (among many other things) should work on: I need to get better at just understanding what's going on in these big engagements. Anyway, despite what I thought we won the fight with me and two of my teammates surviving. This led to us being able to finish the game, because a while before the last fight started, I had bought Banner of Command and promoted a siege minion in bot lane. That lane was now pushed all the way to the bot inhibitor, and we were able to go that way and win the game before anyone on the other team respawned. A very fun and intense match, and refreshing to see players actually communicating and trying to make sure everyone plays better instead of raging and flaming.
Win/Loss rate: 20/22 (47,62/52,38%)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar